The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). The new regulation will come into force on the 25th May 2018 and will be supplemented in the UK by a Data Protection Bill.
- Data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Data has to be collected for legitimate and specified purposes
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data must be kept in a form that can be stored for no longer than necessary for each individual
- Data must be processed in a secure manner
Freelance Support Workers LTD processes your information in order to provide a job finding service by connecting Employers and
- Share the information you have provided on your profile card to employers for the purpose of work finding.
- Carry out DBS checks for employment purposes
Freelance Support Workers LTD will process your personal information:
- During your first contact
- At the point of registration
- At any point, your details change thereafter
- When you upload information through the chat system on our website.
Freelance Support Workers LTD will compile your personal information via:
- Website Registration forms
- A telephone conversations
- Photographs uploaded on the website at the time of registration and any other time after that.
- Email exchanges
- DBS results
- Social Media
- Job Boards
Freelance Support Workers LTD will only store your personal information for the duration that you are engaged through Freelance Support Workers LTD and our website. All your information will be kept as long as your account is open on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by simply closing your account and also requesting that all details held on you be disposed of.
After reading the information stated above regarding the GDPR legislation, please Note that by continuing to use the website and keeping your account open you are:
If you DO NOT agree for Freelance Support Workers to process your personal data for work finding purposes you must immediately delete your account and send an email to email@example.com requesting that we securely delete all the information held about you.