Posted on August 28, 2018Active
We seek caring and compassionate live-in carers for a range of assignments for young people (Children Age 16-21 years). Location London and Surrounding Areas.
Our client is a part of a group of companies who control a large residential property portfolio, consisting of more than 500 properties across London and the Home Counties.
● A fully managed live-in care service, where we provide full training, support, supervision and care management.
● Free Accommodation, Food and great job satisfaction.
● Our client is passionate about those who work with them.
● They offer you safety and comfort in your working environment and continuously supports you, providing time flexibility around your work and travel plans.
● Communication is key to quality services – it is imperative that live-in career have an good command of the English language.
● Our aim is to provide all of our young people with good quality accommodation and an excellent support service as they move towards full independence.
● A candidate must be friendly, understanding, positive and has a passion for caring for Children.
● The role will include shopping, cooking, companionship, taking clients on outings or to appointments, supporting them to keep up a social life, light housework, Drivers are always needed, though you don’t need to drive.
Salary: £525.00 to £570.00/week
If this is something you are interested by, please send us a short message about yourself and your experience and attach a CV if you can. We look forward to hearing from you!
There are no bids yet.